Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Sense of Seeing

This is the first of new series of challenges in the blog hop Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Sense of Seeing.  This week the challenge is to post photos of what delights you visually.

Here are some photos I have taken that I just especially enjoy seeing.  I hope they are delight you too.

The colors in this scenic view taken in southeastern part of Oregon are so pretty to me.

The colors of the many types of jelly fish are very interesting to me.  I like how the colors of this one blend in with the colors of the sand.

The beautiful California Quails have always been a favorite with me. 

This photo taken at Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island in Washington makes me feel so peaceful.

I took this photo at Talking Waters in Albany, Oregon.  This is another very peaceful scene to me.  




What delights you visually?  Be sure check out the coming weekly challenges for this blog hop at Cee's. 

2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful photos. My favorite is the peaceful scene at Bloedel Reserve.

    ReplyDelete