Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cee's Share Your World 2015 Week #36

This post is being linked to a blog hop at Cee's Share Your World 2015 Week #36.  This blog hop is always a series four questions/statements to respond to, plus a bonus question.

The questions followed by my answers

1.  If you were a pen what type, style, and color would you be?  I would be a fine black Signo Uniball pen, since that is my favorite pen to use.

2.  How many languages do you speak?  I only speak English, but have taken Spanish and still recall some individual words and phrases, but not enough to say I speak it.

3.  Are you a listener or a talker?  Definitely a listener, but do not fear speaking publicly such as in addressing a group or teaching a subject.

4.  Rather have:  Which would you rather have, 2 million dollars or true love?  If I didn't already have true love, that would be what I'd say I'd rather have, but since I do, I'd take the 2 million dollars.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what  are you looking forward to in the week coming up? As usual, I'm linking up to my Ten Things of Thankful post from this last weekend for you to see my answer to the first part of the question.  What I was looking forward to the most this week was going to the Portland Oregon Temple on Tuesday and attending a special meeting at my church this Saturday evening.  (I'm speaking past tense here, because I'm a little late linking up this week.)


2 comments:

  1. I have no problem speaking in public, but I am also a good listener. I so can understand that. Love your answer to the 4th question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One learns a lot from listening and by doing so, one can better learn to understand the nature of individuals and perhaps help them.

      Delete