Saturday, September 19, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Week 231

This is the latest of my posts to the blog hop at Hilary's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Week 231.
My responses to the blanks in the statements are underlined.  Put on your thinking caps and join in the fun at Hilary's blog hop.

1.  Cilantro tastes like soap to some people.  Click here for some explanations as to why.

2.  Once I had to give a speech in an Extemporary Speaking class in college demonstrating and telling how to do something, so I decided to demonstrate and tell how to sew on a button the correct way, but then I became so nervous about having to give the speech, that it was all I could do to keep from poking myself with the needle!

3.  If I could, I would go back to England and visit more historical places there.

4.  I should do less ignoring my body when it is tired and more changing my activity, or taking a break.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit England. That sounds like a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. England is the only country I do wish I could visit. I don't like cilantro, but I don't think it tastes like soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the taste of cilantro, but my husband doesn't. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete