Thursday, September 17, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 #37

This is my post to Cee's Share Your World - 2015 #37.  There are four questions or statements that need your response, plus a bonus question each week.  Sometimes the responses come quickly to mind and other times it takes a little bit longer.  The latter is the case for me this week.

1.  If you could have three wishes granted for you alone, what would they be?  If that means that those wishes would bless me alone, that is hard to answer.  For things like having to experience no pain, or to have endless strength, or to not to experience disappointment all seem unrealistic, because I know in the end we all have to experience times of feeling pain, of feeling weak, and of being disappointed in order to grow in areas of empathy and compassion for our fellow beings here on earth.

2.  What is the most incredible natural venue that you've ever seen in person?  It would have to be seeing some of the stunning rock formations in Utah, i.e. Rock Arches National Park and Bryce Canyon.

3.  Is your hair short (total neck and ear showing), medium (covering ears and neck), long (below shoulders), or extra long, (at least halfway down your back)? Short.  I have worn it long when I was much younger, but because my hair is thick and curly, I find it easier to care for when it is kept short.

4.  List some of your favorite blogs.   Here are just a few.  There are so many more.
http://www.thankfulme.net
http://ceenphotography.com
http://a-fly-on-our-chicken-coop-wall.blogspot.com
http://mymemoryart.blogspot.com

Bonus question:   What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  Again, for answering the first part, click here to see my Ten Things of Thankful post for last week.  As for coming up, very first on the list was having a plumber come to our rescue as soon as possible, since no one was available during the weekend.  Now that the problem has been taken care of more or less, we can enjoy the week, and perhaps enjoy some of this coming weekend's activities, yet to be determined.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Utah has some stunning landscape that can't be found anywhere but there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lot of what I saw was from inside the car or at look-out points. If I were younger, hiking into some of the areas would be fun.

      Delete