Friday, October 16, 2015

Cee's Compose Yourself Challenge: Week #3 Always take more than one photo

This was a learning experience.  My photos on my post are being linked to the blog hop at Cee's Compose Yourself Challenge:  Week #3 Always take more than one photo.  There are a lot of reasons for doing this as I learned by the number of photos I deleted afterwards.

Photos of an old cigar box I bought for 50 cents at a garage sale many years ago.  From what I have been able to learn, it is an example of pyrography cigar boxes done in the Flemish style.

Top

Top and opening side

Close view of face

Very close view of face


Standing on one side


Close up of latch


UPDATE

I am one of several featured bloggers on Cee's Compose Yourself Challenge:  Week #3 Always Take More Than One Photo.


5 comments:

  1. These are great photos for this week. Thanks so much for playing. I appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Seeing the photos of others participating in your various blog posts as well as the wonderful photos you post, help me see the endless possibilities to become better.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I have chosen this post to be the featured for CCY's Week 3 Take More than One Photo.
    http://ceenphotography.com/2015/10/21/ccy-week-3-gold-star-award-and-features/
    I sure hope this finds you well and that you are having a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Cee. This surely makes it part of a fabulous week.

      Delete