Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Share Your World 2015 Week #42

Cee's questions at the her blog hop, Share Your World 2015 Week #42 made me think about the past, the present, and perhaps supernatural powers to come.  As usual we are given a bonus question too.

This week's questions/statements and my answers which I will link to the blog hop above.

1.  Are you usually late, early or right on time?  I do not like to be late, other than maybe by a minute or two.  If I am traveling to a destination  I haven't been to before, I leave early enough to allow for traffic delays, etc.  It really depends on what the event is as to whether I really need to or want to be early.

2.  If you were or are a writer, do you prefer writing short stories, poems or novels?  I prefer writing poetry.

3.  Where did you live at age ten?  Is it the same place or town you live in now?  I lived on a farm   in Polk County, Oregon about 18 miles from where I live now.  Although I don't live on a farm now, we do have a few acres.  The city mailing address is not the same as it was when I was 10 years old.

4.  Would you rather be able to fly or breathe under water?  I'm assuming that this just means of my own accord, rather than with the assistance of some device.  Based on that, I would rather be able to fly, because I have had the experience of flying in my dreams, and thought it was an amazing experience!

Bonus Question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week ahead?  Again this week I'll link you to my newest post of Ten Things of Thankful I wrote this weekend.  It lists things for which I was grateful last week.  What I am looking forward to most this week is time to catch up on some things on my to-do-list.  That doesn't sound too exciting, but life has a way of interjecting some unplanned things.  So we will see where that leads me.




If you have a blog, consider joining in with the fun at Cee's Share Your World. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this week. I really liked reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete