Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 Week #43

These blog hop questions made me put on my thinking cap, but I finally have some answers.  I'm linking this post to Cee's Share Your World - 2015 Week #43.  Every week the questions change, and there is something more to think about and to share.  Link your post to Cee's blog hop.

1.  If you were on a debate team, what general subject would you relish debating?  I was never on a debate team, but all of our children were on debate teams in high school, and one was on a debate team in college.  If I were to debate, I would likely debate about some aspect of education.  A second runner up would be the general subject of nutrition and foods.

2.  What's your strongest sense?  It is definitely the sense of smell.  I've taken a lot of kidding about this over the years, i.e. "I should hire you out as a blood hound!"

3.  What would you name the autobiography of your life?  This title is still up for debate, but I guess it would be Finding Herself Sooner Than Later.

4.  List your favorite flavors or types of tea.  I used to drink tea with sugar added, but now enjoy it without the sugar.
  1. Peppermint
  2. Mandarine Orange Spice
  3. Camomile Lavender
  1. Herbal
  2. No caffeine
  3. Celestial Seasonings
  4. The Tao of Tea
Bonus Question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? See my newest post of Ten Things of Thankful I wrote this weekend.  It lists things for which I was grateful last week.  The things I am looking forward to this week are more of those moments of spontaneity that make us laugh or smile, and then sharing them with others.





2 comments: