Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cee's Black and White Photo Challenge: Any kind of bricks or stone walls, walks or roads

This post includes some photographs that I took on one of our road trips.  Since many the buildings in this little historic town are built with bricks, I decided to turn my photos into black and white images and post them here to link up to Cee's Black and White Photo Challenge:  Any kind of bricks or stone walls, walks or roads.  I love the varying colors of the brick buildings too, but I'll have to share those another time.






Wooden sculpture of 1846 pioneers of Brownsville, Oregon,  Hugh L. and Clarissa Brown






2 comments:

  1. Having just relocated to Massachusetts in October I've discovered the charm of New England. Being a truly historic area the use of bricks and stones is prolific. I'm usually a portrait and animal photographer but have enjoyed scenic landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful black and whites of these bricks. I like your last photo the best. :D

    ReplyDelete