Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Ronovan Writes #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #78 Vast&Clear

There has been some major flooding because of heavy rain fall in many parts of the country this winter causing rivers to overflow their banks.  The prompts this week at Ronovan Writes #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #78 Vast&Clear made me think of some of these flooded areas.  My photo is of one of the swollen rivers in this area.  Be sure to click the link to see what other haiku have been written using these prompt words.


turbulent waters
vast, not clear, the river roars
exceeding its banks

The Pudding River in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, Dec. 2015




2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the haiku you write for the challenge. I have had difficulty getting signed in to comment before, but I think I may have made it in. Happy New Year! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haiku. :)

    ReplyDelete