Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Entrances and Doors

In looking through my photos I found a few that might work for this post which I will link to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Entrances and Doors.  She said to have fun with the challenge, so I tried.

The first photo shows a lot of doors that were sitting on the long deck of an antique store.  Although they technically were not the entrance to the building, I just used my imagination to consider whether they had been interior doors or were exterior doors.

Old used doors

The next couple of photos show the the entrance from the stern of a small cruise ship.  Boats can appear to be small or large buildings on the water, or even a house boat.  The first one shows the doors closed, and the second one shows the doors open allowing one to see the entrance to the steps going down to the sleeping cabins below. 


Closed doors on the Discovery
 

Open doors on the Discovery

The last photo is the entrance to The Shrine Chapel at the Shrine of St. Therese near Juneau, AK.

No comments:

Post a Comment