Saturday, November 5, 2016

Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2016 Week 44




This photo challenge provides me a place to share some of those photos I took just because.  I'm linking these up to Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge:  2016 Week 44.  Be sure to visit Cee's site to find links to other odd ball photos.


At a building construction site there was this little stuffed toy, perhaps a penguin, laying in the middle of what was to be the new driveway.  Maybe there will be some children who will move into the home when it is completed, and will be happy to adopt this little guy.

Plush toy


A friend showed me some of her mason bee houses and told me a little bit about mason bees and how they build their nests.  Fascinating information.  Click here to learn more.

Front of mason bee house






No comments:

Post a Comment