Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 45

This week Cee's Share Your World - 2016 Week 45 made me stop and ponder a bit.  Sometimes answering these questions causes me to think about who I think I am or hope to be.


1.  Describe your own outlook on life in seven words or less.  (Note:  does not have to be a sentence.)  positive, hopeful, beautiful, precious


This photo of Toddler boy epitomizes such a precious hopeful look.


2.  Where do you like to vacation?  Vacations that include beautiful scenes of nature, peaceful places, and historical areas and/or buildings.  A trip that includes family members bring me happiness.  A vacation that includes a new experience is exciting.  This summer I had the adventure of going on a small cruise ship for the very first time.



Going on the Discovery, a small cruise ship for a week around Admiralty Island, AK


3.  Candy factories (sweets or treats including chocolate) of the entire world have become one and will be making only one kind of candy.  Which kind, if you were calling the shots?  Dark chocolate with chopped almonds.  I'm fond of See's Candies and Lake Champlain Chocolates.  Maybe they could merge into one fabulous sweet shop!


4.  Complete this sentence:  Something that anyone can do that will guarantee my smile is . . .
smile at me.  Being the first to smile usually guarantees a smile back.đŸ˜€


Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  Check out my Ten Things of Thankful post to read things for which I was thankful this past week.  Election Day and making the best of the results!  I am hopeful that can be accomplished if we all work together and be willing to resolve and understand our differences.


No comments:

Post a Comment