Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cee's Which Way Photo Challenge - December 28, 2016

For my final post of the year that I am linking to Cee's Which Way Photo Challenge - December 28, 2016, I've selected three photos that were taken on travels in the northwest this year.  Enjoy, and be sure to visit Cee's site to see other photos participants have shared for this blog hop.


Some stone steps leading from the trail down to a lake near Juneau, AK



This trail near Juneau AK was great for hikers and those on bicycles.



Roads near Deming, WA







4 comments:

  1. All your photos are beautiful this week. I really like those from Juneau, AK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have chosen your post to be featured on Cee's Which Way Photo Challenge.
    https://ceenphotography.com/2017/01/04/cees-which-way-photo-challenge-january-4-2017/
    Hope this week is off to a terrific start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for choosing my post to be featured. This is a great week.

      Delete