Monday, January 16, 2017

Share Your World - January 16, 2017

This week at Cee's Share Your World - January 16, 2017 we are given a series of questions from Netdancer's Musings post "Getting to Know Me - 50 Questions."  For the blog hop at Cee's we only have seven questions to answer.  These were fairly quick for me to answer.


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? We don't really have a set habit on this.  It seems like we generally leave it partly ajar. If one of us arises before the other one, there is no opening of the door to make a disturbance.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Most times we take our own toiletries to use.  We don't take either the unused items or the partially used items.

3. What is your usual bedtime?  Typically no earlier than 10:00 p.m. but sometimes as late as around 1:00 a.m.  I've set a goal this year to go to bed more regularly around 10:00 p.m.

4. Do you like to use post-it notes? I used to use them a lot, but I hardly use them at all now.  Now I put my notes on my iPad.

5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week, but I don't write long letters on paper like I once did.  If I have a long letter to write, I tend to do it on the computer, print it, and include it with a short handwritten note.

6. Any phobias? I do not like being on a Ferris wheel when it stops at the top, and I do not like roller coasters.  A note of interest though is that I have go on rides at Disneyland that are a little like a roller coaster. They don't bother me if the ride is in a darkened building.  I guess not being able to see down makes it okay.

7. How tall are you? I used to be 5'8" tall but now I am two inches shorter.

Optional Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? A quick look at my Ten Things of Thankful post that I did this weekend will fill you in on brought me joy which is what I get when I feel grateful.  This week I am looking forward to going to a meeting for the women in my church congregation.  Someone is going to be reviewing a book she has read.

2 comments: