Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Crawling or Flying

For this blog hop challenge at Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Crawling or Flying I've gone back through some of my photos to find some that would work for this post.  We are allowed to be creative with what we share for this particular challenge.  For instance, a vehicle that is moving very slowly could be considered as crawling.  A balloon might be "flying." Click the link to see how creative some of the participants are with their posts.


Woolley caterpillar crawling on gravel
Green stink bug crawling on a rock

Walking stick creeping
Darner dragonfly
Flame skimmer dragonfly

Flying kite



 


2 comments:

  1. That flame skimmer dragonfly photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I took that one with one of the better cameras. One of these days maybe I can get back to that camera.

      Delete