Friday, February 17, 2017

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Things that Look Like Faces

This is a great challenge!  I often see faces in things, so it was fun to take a few photos to post and link up to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Things that Look Like Faces.  I can't wait to see what others post for this challenge.  You can see their posts by clicking the link.


Since we have a lot of knotty wood in our house, I am always seeing faces on the ceiling and walls.









Even at Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge I couldn't get away from the faces.  The bottom photo appears to look more like the face of an owl.







2 comments:

  1. I faces are adorable. I love knots in wood. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The knots are really quite entertaining. Even children have enjoyed resting on the carpet and staring up at the rotating ceiling fan and looking at all the knots in the ceiling.

      Delete